85% of teachers must be vaccinated before schools reopen

webfact

13 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Not sure why you thought I was being insulting! Altruism is a positive trait. And you're making my point - people need to be responsible for themselves and their family, like you and I have been.

Mea culpa. Misunderstood the definition of altruism. Apologies.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Many businesses in the US are now saying get jabbed or get fired, and it's working. Recent studies have shown there are NO microchips in the vaccine, so THAT'S a relief.

Were I a parent, I would want the school to have 100% vaccination for ALL staff - teachers, custodians, cooks etc.

A glimpse into what can still happen with 95-96% vaccination rate.

Harvard outbreak

Do you really think that 100% immunization with current "leaky" vaccines would make any difference?

Edited by niccodemi

46 minutes ago, niccodemi said:

Harvard outbreak

Do you really think that 100% immunization with current "leaky" vaccines would make any difference?

There are some doctors proposing that 'leaky' vaccines may be driving variants.....I didnt say that by the way. Its within the realms of possibility is it not? Are we even allowed to pose this question now?

On 9/29/2021 at 6:24 PM, MrJ2U said:

Ye, you should.

"So this is why we still recommend that even if you've had COVID infection, that you should go ahead and take the vaccination when it's available to you, because the vaccine then serves as a boost to the immune system."

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/media-resources/science-in-5/episode-50---do-i-still-need-the-vaccine-if-i-have-covid-19

let me get this straight. If you have had the disease, recovered and have antibodies you should get the jab to boost your immune system?  You need to teach your body how to fight the virus?  This is like after you know how to ride a bike you have to go and take lessons on how to ride a bike. You can keep getting jabbed time and again but if you need to get booster shots every 6 months maybe the vaccine isn’t the best that man has ever created. 

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/06/study-vaccine-of-no-benefit-to-people-who-already-had-covid-19/

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Midwit said:

let me get this straight

Get your vaccine.

That's what WHO recommends.

Thats what 99.9 of the medical establishment recommend.

Don't listen to anti vaxer garbage like the article you just sent as an example.

Your embarrassing yourself.

4 hours ago, Midwit said:

let me get this straight. If you have had the disease, recovered and have antibodies you should get the jab to boost your immune system?  You need to teach your body how to fight the virus?  This is like after you know how to ride a bike you have to go and take lessons on how to ride a bike. You can keep getting jabbed time and again but if you need to get booster shots every 6 months maybe the vaccine isn’t the best that man has ever created. 

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/06/study-vaccine-of-no-benefit-to-people-who-already-had-covid-19/

On 9/30/2021 at 9:36 AM, niccodemi said:

Harvard outbreak

Yes.

Get vaccinated.

On 9/29/2021 at 6:21 PM, HappyExpat57 said:

Many businesses in the US are now saying get jabbed or get fired, and it's working. Recent studies have shown there are NO microchips in the vaccine, so THAT'S a relief.

Were I a parent, I would want the school to have 100% vaccination for ALL staff - teachers, custodians, cooks etc.

I'm a teacher and a parent. I would want you as a parent to also be vaccinated before entering the school grounds, and your maid, your driver or your dog walker. And probably best to leave your unvaccinated children at home until it becomes safe for them to have a vaccine.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Sunderland said:

I'm a teacher and a parent. I would want you as a parent to also be vaccinated before entering the school grounds, and your maid, your driver or your dog walker. And probably best to leave your unvaccinated children at home until it becomes safe for them to have a vaccine.

Preaching to the choir!