The jealous nature of thai girls

danbo

Hi NikkiDK

The original posting was honestly not a "deliberate" character slur against Thai girls - it was meant to be a "light hearted" comment which might draw some replies from experience.

However, "ridiculous" jealousy has been my own personal experience (with the grand total of 1 Thai girlfriend).  A female Thai friend (non bar-girl - if that's important) said that she was exactly the same in her relationships.  And farang friends have stated "oh yeah that happened to me". Dazdaz is of course right in that a facet of the human character can not be attributed to a race of people - however, it may be possible that nurture (culture/experience) rather than nature can affect a personality  - after all look at Americans....I JOKE - I JOKE......

Best Wishes 1&All

Dan

:D   I deserved that Daz!   LOL

anywayz, i realy meant nothing about that innuendo.  I'm just, let's just say, goin on with the flow.  MAybe I was too much but hey, I was not generalizing ok?  :o  anywayz, I lived in Bangkok and HUa HIn for a year and a half (and I'm coming back  in august.  yipee!)  studying in an American University as an exchange student there in the country.  and I know for sure that most people have indeed that kind of stereotyping.  Hey, I even had a thai lady friend who dumped me, yeah yeah, she finally knew I was loser (j/k).  ROFL.  anywayz, offense taken? I apologize, *coughs*  now, where were we?   :cool:

by the by, jealousy is a destructive emotion, dont let it get on ya too much.

Wolfie

lwssig2.png