When doing a 1 year extention

Will you be fined if you submit the application LESS than 30 days to your Non Immigrant expiring

for those doing Non immigrant O with 400K in the bank option

You need:

Copies of your bank book updated on the day you apply

200 baht bank statement

100 baht Letter from the bank

• Confused 1

You can apply up to expiration date - no need to do 30 days early - you are legal during the 30 day under consideration process.

As for what is needed it varies a bit by office but seems to be for marriage so wife and her details, photos together in home with house number shown, marriage certificate and current paperwork from District Office to prove still valid will surely be required.  

You are not fined for submitting an extension renewal request less than 30 days before expiration.  Depending on your servicing immigration you can submit your extension 30 to 45 days in advance.  Or if you desire submit it on the last day your current extension is still valid.  Just submit it before your current extension expires.  Like if your immigration office was CW (Bangkok) which allows submission up to 45 days early you can submit up to 45 days early is desired or at any point from 0 to 45 days early like 1 day before expiration, 10 days before, 20 days before, etc.....no fine.

You know I am believing you all, but my Thai wife said she talked to a Nonthaburi immigration officer and that is what she said to me.

Yes there are other needed documents but my post is from the banking of 400K perspective. Its not just a bank book you need. They say nothing on their website about other needed documents in regards to banking requirements. Just hoping others can learn from my experience

• Sad 1

What are you really asking for?  Your opening post asked about being fined if applying less than 30 days before and income docs required....and you got answers to that.

Or did you really mean to ask about "all doc requirements" like the application  form to use, picture requirements, marriage docs needed, etc?