Bangkok Nightlife

basjke

Hi Guys,

I have some friends comming over next week on a so called business trip.However living in thailand for some time I'm not so familiar with the nightlife in bangkok.I know the popular places like nana,patpong,siam etc. but can you give me some advice where to be after 2 am.They will stay in the siam square area so to find some places not too far away that have some entertainment after 2 o'clock would be very helpfull.Thanks in advance. :o

Thanks for your input guys.What I'm actually looking for is some disco's or afterclubs that stay open after the official closing hour which I think is still 02.00 am.Here in pattaya you have marine 2 or insomnia which stay open till 6 o'clock and after that there is still jp bar with good music and quiet busy till the early hours.So I suppose that there will be simmilar places in bangkok only they will not advertise on billboards my guess.Tried a while ago to ask the taxis and tuk tuks to drive us to such places but the only ones that got better from it were the drivers,gave up after 2 hours driving around.But I'm sure if you live in bangkok you know where to go.

Edited by basjke

Ask Elsie. she took us to a fantastic bar on Soi 4 Sukhumvit, open air, halfway up a skyscraper, playing club tunes, drinking til 4-5 in the morning, what was the name of that place?.... for sure I'm going back there. Else? What's the name of that bar? Please give us a map. :o

There are a variety of places.

Boss, Spicey, Blur, i'm ususally found on the street having a few beers after time between suk 5 and 11 there are loads of bars... nice spot to watch the 'action'

The tunnel. Openinghours, 23.00-05.00.

The tunnel is closed. :o was outside the area that police allow to close late. so they moved to saladaeng soi 1 with a new brand disco "Fly" inspired in 70's . .. i went there for the opening and i didnt like it cuz i got dizzy by the purple disco ball....... :D

The tunnel is closed. :o was outside the area that police allow to close late. so they moved to saladaeng soi 1 with a new brand disco "Fly" inspired in 70's . .. i went there for the opening and i didnt like it cuz i got dizzy by the purple disco ball....... :D

What is meant with allowed to close late?What times are allowed and which are the areas?

Ratchada soi 4 near to Hollywood disco is open all night and also busy. Open air bars with drink, food and music....just nowhere to dance.

I 2nd that motion your honor

its where all the part timers and Rachada girls go to unwind after a long nights in the baths.

What time this "Fly" disco will close and is it busy?Are there other places in that area?