Jump to content

Debt recovery

Recommended Posts

I lent a large sum of money to a former good friend. I have paid local solicitors to recover the money but they have been ineffectual.

Is my embassy able to recommend someone - possibly an interpretor who can act as a paralegal? Do you have any forward-looking advice?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...