Re entering Thailand on visa extension with covid 50.0000 us insurance coverage?

mell

Can anyone clear up the confusion about re entry to Thailand on retirement extension obtained in thailand.is 30 days covid insurance 50000 us sufficient or do you need coverage for the time you are stamped in for at airport?what if you are also thinking of leaving Thailand after 30 days say to go to Cambodia Laos etc. I know once you leave Thailand your covid insurance ends.so you would need another policy to re enter from say Cambodia laos.so what would be the point in getting 10 months coverage if you are not actually planning to spend all your time in Thailand on your yearly extension????

Yes been trying to understand this also and get posts if you worded the question correctly.
No ifs and buts I was purely asking the question if one has already the 2 jabs but say returning to Thailand from say the UK  and noticed stating that one needs to prove the 2nd jab 2 weeks before departure.
Many have this already and we are asking as we have current extensions does this get affected or not.
I realise we need Corvit coverage but maybe getting very confused.
I was just asking as it appears many families are still being seperated.