Stuck with this question/eVisa

10 . Applicant must apply for e-Visa via specific Embassy/Consulate conforming with his/her consular jurisdiction and residency. Applicant is required to upload document that can verify his/her current residency. 

Is this a copy of my passport or proof of address in the UK? 

Thank you

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Your passport photo page.

Thanks and:

8 . Residence permit in a country in which visa application is submitted (In case that applicant is not a national of the country in which visa application is submitted.) 

Cannot be left blank. Passport again? Or something with my UK address on it...rather confusing...

I have a really silly question but just want to make sure.  When applying for the eVisa it says "Please upload appropriate photograph taken within six month. ".  I am assuming this can be a centered photo I take of myself today with a white background and does not have to be an official passport photo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlexCanada said:

I have a really silly question but just want to make sure.  When applying for the eVisa it says "Please upload appropriate photograph taken within six month. ".  I am assuming this can be a centered photo I take of myself today with a white background and does not have to be an official passport photo.

That's exactly what I did, took a photo of myself with a white background. Just submitted a couple of hours ago so not sure yet if appropriate but should be ok.

• Like 1

Hi. Im helping my uncle with his eVisa.

I have the same questions. Thanks for sharing. 

One more thing...

"Applicant is required to upload his/her passport pages which contain all travel records for the past 12 months (1 year) since the last international trip."

My uncle hasnt been to thailand for the pst 12 months. Though he does have an exit stamp back in 2019. 

Should we upload a blank page or the page of the exit stamp in 2019?

21 minutes ago, karessa camille said:

Hi. Im helping my uncle with his eVisa.

I have the same questions. Thanks for sharing. 

One more thing...

"Applicant is required to upload his/her passport pages which contain all travel records for the past 12 months (1 year) since the last international trip."

My uncle hasnt been to thailand for the pst 12 months. Though he does have an exit stamp back in 2019. 

I left Thailand for the last time on Nov 20, 2020. The system says to show pages of travel internationally within the last 12 months so I actually excluded the last Thailand stamp as I only applied today.

7 hours ago, karessa camille said:

If he has not traveled anywhere in the last 12 months you could upload that page or a blank one.