Where Do I Go ....?

I am moving to the Soeng Sang / Khorat area and I have to report to immigration every 90 days, can any one please tell me where the nearest immigration office is to the Khorat area, also could any one offer comments or recommendations for private and government hospitals in the Khorat area.

Many Thanks..........

I am moving to the Soeng Sang / Khorat area and I have to report to immigration every 90 days, can any one please tell me where the nearest immigration office is to the Khorat area, also could any one offer comments or recommendations for private and government hospitals in the Khorat area.

Many Thanks..........

you can do the 90 days address reporting by mail.

just mail the required papers a few days before due date to Imm Suan Plu BKK by EMS (safest mail here).

opalhort

opalhort , thanks for the information , I was thinking I may have to in the future speak to some one at an immigration office, and it would be good to know just where the nearest immigration offices is for the Korhat area, ..... ? does any one know .......?

Thanks ......

opalhort , thanks for the information , I was thinking I may have to in the future speak to some one at an immigration office, and it would be good to know just where the nearest immigration offices is for the Korhat area, ..... ? does any one know .......?

Thanks ......

sorry, not a list of addresses but here are the thai immigration phone numbers:

http://www.thaivisa.com/immigration_phone.0.html

HF

Put your request on the local Isaan forum.

I had the same question a few months ago and I got the address and direction to an immigration office south of Surin from one of the members (Jayenram).

As I am in my office now I cannot give you this information(its at my home).