Internet issue, need urgently a solution

rustinorman

3 minutes ago, recom273 said:

Oh my, some people take things a little too seriously.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with demonstrating your knowledge but why not just make your suggestion, let people do their own research and make their own minds up?

First of all; take note, this is not your thread. You have just piggy-backed on someone else's thread.

So in fact the advice is not for you, I just took the trouble of replying to your post. You are welcome.

The fact that you haven't a clue and are thanking someone for lying to and misleading you, demonstrates that fact all too clearly.

I made my suggestion and have no problem with people doing their own research. Show me where that is not the case?

I have had no discussion with the people with whom I have advised, so how could it not be the case where I have given advice and left them to it.

If you are referring to someone who has deliberately posted lies and misinformation designed to mislead....do you think it's okay to leave that unchecked?

Do you think it's okay to post that the MR-6400 is a CAT-6 device? Do you think it's okay for someone to insist that there is no difference between speeds when utilising CA against when it is not available?

Better you keep your mouth shut since this is not your thread and you clear know nothing about the subject. So why don't you go away to do your research, as opposed to continuing to hijack someone else's thread?

I have little doubt that millymoopoo mistook you for the OP. Goodbye; you are now on ignore.

16 minutes ago, TheScience said:

AIS 100gb monthly I'm paying 1400b one year. 10mb down. Rock solid. Try Shopee

Marathon pack already posted earlier. Rock solid, dependent on location. 

OP is looking at unlimited. 3GB per day might not cut it.

Though to be fair; AIS is usually my first choice these days; but I have unlimited, as 100 GB per month is nothing when tethering.

7 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Marathon pack already posted earlier. Rock solid, dependent on location. 

OP is looking at unlimited. 3GB per day might not cut it.

Though to be fair; AIS is usually my first choice these days; but I have unlimited, as 100 GB per month is nothing when tethering.

Really don't know what you're doing but 100gb online is a massive amount of data. I used to run 80 periods of classes a month plus all attendant admin and lesson idea browsing plus I read lots of news thru an aggregator (which isn't much). In lockdowns my wife streaming video 12 hours a day and didn't hit 100gb on her plan.

I remember 14.4k modems...

Maybe some children video games. No clue there ..

5 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

MR-6400 is CAT-4 and not capable of CA. Not only is it not capable of CA; but the stock firmware doesn't allow you to choose any Band at all. The only way to choose even single bands is to apply their Beta firmware.

4G: FDD-LTE Cat4 (800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz),
TDD-LTE (2300/2500/2600 MHz)
3G: DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS (900/2100 MHz)

interesting, learn something today, thanks

3 hours ago, TheScience said:

In lockdowns my wife streaming video 12 hours a day and didn't hit 100gb on her plan.

I remember 14.4k modems...

Maybe some children video games. No clue there ..

indeed, 100GB is a lot, however you can hit that in only a few days with a PS4 or PS5 gaming all day

I remember 2,400 bauds modems when it was fast, actually had a 300b modem once ????

Edited by GrandPapillon

7 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

I find that hard to believe.  What resolution was she streaming in?  Is it possible she was leaching off a nearby wifi signal?  

No idea. On her phone certainly no higher than 720. She came close but never went over. Of course, it wasn't all video. FB was in there for many hours

1 minute ago, TheScience said:

No idea. On her phone certainly no higher than 720. She came close but never went over. Of course, it wasn't all video. FB was in there for many hours

Some packages used to offer free access to certain social media websites.  Still, hammering the video streaming for hours everyday, I'm surprised it never went over 100GB.  

On 12/6/2021 at 8:24 AM, millymoopoo said:

Splitting hairs really.!

OK so I should have said  'and "almost" as fast as your SIM can provide.'

But realistically who's going to notice the difference and how.?

He's right.

You can increase the data throughput but the DL speed is only as fast as the sim.

10 + 10 = 10