Advice Please

khastan

Hi everbody again

I have no desire to go with bar girls, sow my wild oats, visit Pattya or any other red light district for that matter. I will think with my head not my nether regions! My interests lie only with finding somebody that is genuine and that I can settle down with. Is that to much to ask? Surely Thialand is not that bad.

It is not so bad at all. Don't rush into anything and have a wonderful time.

Hi everbody again

I have no desire to go with bar girls, sow my wild oats, visit Pattya or any other red light district for that matter. I will think with my head not my nether regions! My interests lie only with finding somebody that is genuine and that I can settle down with. Is that to much to ask? Surely Thialand is not that bad.

Khanstan, if you are genuinely looking for a good woman in Thailand, then look for someone who is older than 40. They are more likely to want to settle down at this age and will make great partners.

Hi everbody again

Khanstan, if you are genuinely looking for a good woman in Thailand, then look for someone who is older than 40. They are more likely to want to settle down at this age and will make great partners.

over 40  :o     strange advice

Hi everbody again

over 40  :o     strange advice

Why strange advice? Do you suggest that he hook up with a b/g in her early 20's? Now that would be strange.

Agree with you, FP- there are hordes and hordes of single 40-something yo's out there who might as well be invisible as far as most tourists are concerned; they wouldn't even think of going on the tourist scene (most Thais wouldn't anyway). Learn a bit of Thai, don't live in a tourist environment, and live like a nice middle-class Thai man (30K-50K range) in the suburbs, and you'll do fine.

"Steven"

Yes I am genuinely looking for a good woman and one over 40 would do me fine. Does anybody know a site were you can make initial contact with such a person please?

Khastan

Look to the top, RH side and bottom of this page.

<edited to remove the lateral inversion> :o

Edited by PhilHarries