2010 Lifan 250B. Worth how much?

SantiSuk

In helping the widow of a British friend who died here in Thailand and have been asked by the UK executor to his will to put a value on a Lifan 250B of 2010 vintage.

Could anyone hazard a guess at its value if it were in working order? Does it have any vintage or curiosity value that would make it worthwhile seeking out a restoration price?

A noble effort by the OP.

Very difficult to give a straight answer as obviously a lot will depend on condition and whether it is a runner or not. Also , is it taxed ? If not , as far as I know a new owner might be responsible for back taxes.

Without more details the value could be between 10,000 to 20 something thou.

However, as it is not one of the big four makes the value could be less in these current times.

Fair to say its worth what she can get for it.

Edited by Denim
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reminds of an old TV my dad had and wanted to sell, asked a TV repair shop how much it's worth, he said " if they buy it you should sell it " ....!

He came home and told me what kind of answer is that - apparently he repeated it on his query again... , I thought about it a bit and released what he meant..., it was so old and useless that he thought nobody would buy it, so couldn't put a price on it...! But if a buyer is found, should accept any offer...

If your bike works I'm sure some Thai will buy it, accept their first offer... ????