First time to KP immigration

Arrived in Kamphaeng Phet last night and all our worldly goods arrived this morning. Duly filled in the tm30, copied all the relevant pages from passport and the lease, had a copy of the owners ID card along with a copy of the house book and fully expected it to be troublefree and off we went to the Immi office just 10 minutes from the house. There was a man outside who inspected everything about 10 times and in the end told me paperwork all fine but who signed the tm30 to which I replied as the possessor it was me. No he says, not your responsibility the owner has to sign it. But the owner is working and cannot come to which the reply was he has to so my girlfriend phones him to tell him he has to come to which he says he cannot until late afternoon which he did but he was with the officer some considerable time. Last time I did it in Hua Hin I think I simply handed over my passport and a copy of the lease and 10 minutes later I’m on my way out. However some lady officer was talking to my girlfriend and then called me over to her desk to explain about my annual extension. Now having done it 15 times before and know all the hoops to jump through she explains I only need to have my 800,000 for 2 months plus 3 after and I only need to have a bank statement for the first 2 months. But I will also have to go to the government hospital to get various medical certificates. Never heard of that one at all before plus Hua Hin I need 12 months bank statements against her 2 months So am I confused or is she. 
I would add that all were friendly and helpful and seemingly laid back and in the hours that we were there only one other falang appeared so they do seem to have an easy life. Nor I add did I ever sense that money was being asked for but it does seem a world away from my 15 years Hua Hin experience. 

• Confused 1