Visas To U.s. For Group Tour Members

Surely there must be a more relaxed attitude toward visas for Thais travelling to the U.S. in a "group tour" where roundtrip transportation is provided and guides supervise the tour and its members?

Does anyone know? Any experience in the tour business? Are offers to "take care of all visas" by tour operators bogus? Do Thais going to the U.S. on a "group tour" have to go through the same documentation of Thai ties that individuals do?

Perhaps the subject should be broadened to include all countries.

My thought was, perhaps Thai g/fs could go on a organized tour as a method of getting into "tough" visa countries. Is there a "group visa"?

I guess there are no travel agents in this forum.

Perhaps the subject should be broadened to include all countries.

My thought was, perhaps Thai g/fs could go on a organized tour as a method of getting into "tough" visa countries. Is there a "group visa"?

I guess there are no travel agents in this forum.

As I understand it Pro Thai, such tours are really fully organized group tours, food, accommodation, tours etc, and no real opportunities present for any sort of extended ' independent ' arrangements for participants. Thus a group tour is probably not a simple way around visa regulations.

I would presume that the embassies still treat each member of the tour group on a case by case basis.No difference really.

Otherwise you'd see countless tour parties embarking Don Muang... with lets say, lots of short dark skinned girls in 6 inch soled flip flops.