Domestic Entry to Ko Samui

So exactly what paperwork do I need to travel to Ko Samui from within Thailand ?

I've been in Thailand since November and gather it's proof of vaccine OR a test to get to Samui.   I'm not taking a test, so it needs to be the vaccine option.

Will my NHS vaccine certificate do ?

Or can I show my Thai Pass from November ?   That effectively proves the Thai authorities checked my vaccination status.

Or do I really need to fill in that Samui pass application ?

Edited by jaizan

From another thread here :-

Updated domestic travel regulations

One of the following is needed...

1. QR Code "???????????? ????????????????" For visitors who are completely vaccinated in Thailand with 2 doses of Sinovac / Sinopharm / Sputnik V or crossed for formula not less than 7 days OR for visitors who are vaccinated 1 dose with AstraZeneca / Pfizer / Moderna / Johnson & Johnson not less than 21 days.
  2. QR Code "???????????????????? ???????????????????????? ????????????????" Unvaccinated visitors need to show Samui Health Pass QR Code together with one of the following documents: ATK/RT-PCR test / Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 / Travel Certificate from Samui less than 2 days,
  3. QR Code "???????????????????????????????? ????????????????" - The Thailand Pass Qr Code is for visitors coming from abroad under Test & Go & Sandbox scheme. No other documents needed to enter Samui.

Source: COVID Center Ko Samui and kosamuilife.com.

271445810_459300575728251_382782173638506801_n.thumb.jpg.a607ce3d0fa18518a969c07084d8ed81.jpg

Edited by Tropicalevo

I arrived on Koh Tao yesterday via the ferry from Chumpon.  I have been back in the country since November.  I had to fill out the "save Koh Tao" form on my phone after scanning the qr code that sent me to the website.  That gave whoever my basic information about me, my phone number and where I was staying. It also made me choose between options on vaccination and or testing.  I chose fully vaccinated with Pfizer.  At the ticket counter and on arrival at the pier I was asked to show them my vaccine record.  It is a paper copy from the US CDC.  The let me through no problem.

I don't know if it is the same for foreigners but my Thai GF only had one dose of Pfizer about 6 weeks ago.  She was let in also no problem.  They did seem to want to know which vaccine it was for her.  My suspicion was because she only had one dose.

My experience, but TiT.  I think Koh Samui is the same at least via the ferry.

• Like 1

I arrived in Samui 29th. I just showed them the paperwork for my ATK test, and that was fine. Most other passengers were showing a QR code for their vaccines; the officers just glanced at them, no scanning or anything, so realistically for all they knew the QR code could have been a McDonalds advert or something, lol.

After getting the boat (Raja) to Phangan, nothing. Just got off the boat and left the pier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2022 at 8:41 PM, HexTree said:

After getting the boat (Raja) to Phangan, nothing. Just got off the boat and left the pier.

Same for me too. AFAIK KP doesn't have it's own QR app (or if it does it stopped working). I haven't seen passport and vaccination checkpoint to the left of the Raja pier working since new year. 

• Like 1