Covid requirement to fly thaiair with kids

Situation:

All British

Me vaccinated,

Kids under 11 unvaccinated.

From the phone call to service department, I understood we need an ATK lateral flow test to board with thai air.

I understand the updated requirement to enter UK, just trying to be sure of the requirement to board Thai Air itself

Thanks

Edited by richchris

Yep not sure - when I called it sounded like lateral flow for all of us, but the language barrier concerns me. FB: no answer for days, unless someone has been through this, I'll probably run into the actual ticket desk a couple of days in advance! Cheers

7 minutes ago, richchris said:

Yep not sure - when I called it sounded like lateral flow for all of us, but the language barrier concerns me. FB: no answer for days, unless someone has been through this, I'll probably run into the actual ticket desk a couple of days in advance! Cheers

I set up a whole  thread about this but many people could just not grasp the issue so I closed it down.

5 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

There's no such test.

They're called Antigen tests.

You waste your life making posts like this?

The answer to my own question is no test at all required for any of us. Source: 2nd call and confirmation from Thai Air customer services who clearly understood this part and the UK part too (passenger locator + need to book lateral flow for all before departure). All printed of course. Do your own research but I'm satisfied with the answer this time - their website, though ambiguous is exactly as you require to board with them:

https://www.thaiairways.com/en_GB/plan/travel_information/travel_requirements.page if heading to UK go to the section:

FOR THE UNITED KINGDOM