Safest way to mail important documents domestically

77Stephan

Dear all,

I know this has been covered multiple all over the internet, please excuse opening a new topic for this.

I need to mail an important immigration related domestically (Huahin - Bangkok, unfortunately has to be mailed). From my research it seems that Thailand Post EMS is best way. Would you agree are is there another service that's recommended? 

Thank you and have a great weekend 

Stephan

• Like 1

6 hours ago, swm59nj said:

I have used DHL and Fed Ex no problems.   

If you want to spend a lot of money I agree with you my new Credit Card was delivered to my sisters as my Bank Nat West wont send anything to Thailand, so my Sister enquired with DHL to deliver it the cost 75GBP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have used EMS to send documents and other items for years and the system has never failed me.

I recall several years ago posting an item on a Saturday morning and the recipient calling the following day, Sunday to day that it had been delivered.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, StevieAus said:

I have used EMS to send documents and other items for years and the system has never failed me.

I recall several years ago posting an item on a Saturday morning and the recipient calling the following day, Sunday to day that it had been delivered.

had three days Bangkok to Phuket EMS service last year. Fast & Secure & Dirt Cheap. Never heard of any lost deliveries……

• Like 2