Skin Doctor For Men.

Rasel

Dear Friends ,

Good day !

I would like to know from you the references of doctor for skin.

I would like to make my skin more fare & smooth, remove some spots from my face.

Its more you can say a beauty treatment for a MAN.

Wait for your valued advice.

Regards/Rasel

Rasel its hard to give advice/ recomendations based on such a loose description of what you are looking for. I better description of what bothers you would be more helpful.

However, maybe check out some info on IPL (intense pulsed light) laser, or for deeper layers Fraxel laser. These laser are non evasive so down time is short if anything at all. Treatments like these will probably do more for you than something like a facial.

Generally best clinics are in Bangkok, but there are many good clinics in alternative locations if you look into them. Just make sure the person you see is well qualified and experienced.

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your very kind quick answer.

Let me explain you in details-

I am 28 years old MAN ,I am using some cream from Bumrungrad hospital skin doctor

for making my face more bright and smooth .There is no result not like this but also

not so impressive as using from last 2 years. That is the reason I asked help from all of

you if to recommend me any other doctor for that.

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND ADVICE.

Regards/Rasel

Dear Friends ,

Good day !

I would like to know from you the references of doctor for skin.

I would like to make my skin more fare & smooth, remove some spots from my face.

Its more you can say a beauty treatment for a MAN.

Wait for your valued advice.

Regards/Rasel

Hi!!

The only professional qualified to advise you as to the treatment you require is a Dermatologist.

As always, I highly recommend:

Dr. Niwat at Kasemrad Hospital, Aesthestics Center,

Dermatologist/Laser Surgeon

Prachachuen Junction, Bangkok.

PHONE: 0-2910-1600-Ext.1401-1

If you have any questions, call and arrange to speak with him on the phone first.

He is extremely personable and will truly place you at ease.

If the operator doesn't understand your request for the phone extension,

ask for Dr. Niwat's office, you will be transferred to his front desk.

speaker_Niwat-Polnikorn.jpgflag_thai.gifProf Niwat Polnikorn, MD, FRCP(T) spacer.gifProf Polnikorn is a Clinical Professor in Dermatology; Director at Kasemrad Aesthetic Center, Kasemrad Prachacheun Hospital, in Bangkok; as well as Acting Director at Bangkok International Aesthetics Center, Bangkok General Hospital,Bangkok, Thailand. He completed his Medical Degree from Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital in 1974, Diplomates in Venereology from University of London, and Certificate in Laser Surgery from Tel Aviv. He was the President of Thai Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Surgery; Secretary and Member of the Expert Committee on Sexually Transmitted Diseases of the Food and Drug Administration, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand; Editorial Board for Archive of Dermatology. And presently the Chairman, Post-Graduate Fellowship In Dermatologic Surgery Training Committee.

WHO NOT TO SEE:

I highly-encourage you to avoid Apex Profound Beauty, with Dr. Nantapat its owner and director; there are several in Bangkok with one at the Emporium and another in Pattaya. She is also on staff at Bumrungrad Hospital. I have noted other complaints on this forum re: Dr. Nantapat. Another dermatologist/laser surgeon to avoid is Dr. Atchima although she primarily sees Thai patients. Good luck!!!