Pandemic ... what pandemic ... don't live in fear

KhunLA

15 minutes ago, Denim said:

Sorry to see you were apparently kicked off a boat in the middle of the Gulf of Thailand. 

How long were you in the water before getting picked up or did you manage to swim ashore.

Anyway , glad you made it back to dry land and lived to tell the tale.

That was probably the incident where water entered his brain and short circuited it which then resulted in him posting inanely that his skipping and hopping around SEA is somehow proof that there's no pandemic.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Denim said:

Sorry to see you were apparently kicked off a boat in the middle of the Gulf of Thailand. 

How long were you in the water before getting picked up or did you manage to swim ashore.

Anyway , glad you made it back to dry land and lived to tell the tale.

I think if you're out on boat, it wants to put you 'at' a landmark, which if far enough off shore and there isn't one, well, I guess it chose 'Gulf of Thailand' ... not entirely wrong, just a wee bit further than I ever went.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phoenix Rising said:

That was probably the incident where water entered his brain and short circuited it which then resulted in him posting inanely that his skipping and hopping around SEA is somehow proof that there's no pandemic.

I didn't read it as saying there is no pandemic, just saying not to be fearful of something that does not have a high chance of killing us.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1