Help wanted identifying bird!

MrMuddle

This bird flew into our window and seems very dazed, so my wife has pt him in a cage for a couple of days to llok after him, before she releases him again. She's done this with several birds over the years, but she doesn't know what this one is, or what it eats. Any help appreciated, thank you

IMG20220120161304 NEW BIRD 4.jpg

IMG20220120161215 NEW BIRD 3.jpg

13 hours ago, MrMuddle said:

Update, he was fine this morning and his Mother came calling for him, so my wife released him back to the wild. Hopefully he will have learned that it hurts to fly into windows!

Thanks again for the helpful replies!

When I look at my windows I see very clear reflections of the trees in the yard.  So the birds are thinking they are flying into a tree not a window.

• Like 2

On 1/21/2022 at 9:10 AM, hotchilli said:

I leave my windows open hoping a stray bird might find a way in... no such luck lately...????

Same here but most of them are in pattaya... Plus I don't think Mrs Chelseafan would approve ????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chelseafan said:

Same here but most of them are in pattaya... Plus I don't think Mrs Chelseafan would approve ????

Most of the hotties sans "baditude" are in Bangkok and Udon Thani. Pattaya/Jomtien pretty much sucks compared to those two. TOTAL sausage fest. Live in Jomtien and just spent a week in Bangkok and a week in Udon. In Chiang Mai now and it's hurtin' for certain too. 

• Like 1