Registering for Mor Prom

Mike Teavee

I'm trying to register for the Mor Prom app but I don't have a 13 digit Thai ID number & using the 6 digit number that was on my 2nd vaccination appointment (prefixed with 60000000 comes back as an invalid ID (as does using my passport number prefixed with 6000).

I remember somebody posting a phone number for contacting somebody to get registered on Mor Prom, can anybody please share this. (NB I did see 096 190 9462 in an article about "Expats Vaccinated Can APply for a Free E-Vaccine Passport" but this number seems to be unavailable now). 

Many Thanks  

MTV

5 hours ago, dddave said:

Use the entire number, including the zeros.

5 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

I thought the number starting with 6 followed by 12 more numbers is your 13 digit?

The Number on my certificate was 68975 so I tried 600000068975 and got an error message along the lines of "Customer Not Found".

Spoke to the help line who told me I needed to go back to the hospital (Phyathai in Sri Racha) that arranged my vaccinations so I went into Pattayarak Health Centre in Naklua who told me that I couldn't get a vaccination certificate if I wasn't registered on Mor Prom! - I have proof of vaccination, proof (Passport) that it's me that was vaccinated but No... Cannot!!!

I guess tomorrow I'll be speaking with Phyathai & unless I can sort it out over the phone, paying them a visit... 

I really do love living in Thailand though ????

Edit: I'm going through all of this as I want (have) to go back to the UK next month so am seriously tempted to just go get 2 x vaccinated again, can anybody recommend anywhere in Pattaya where I can go (don't mind paying) & get double vac'ed in the next 4 weeks?

Edited by Mike Teavee

If you can get it to work for you I would be interested in how.  I have been to multiple vaccination sights and the local MoPH office no one has been able to get me registered for the app.  I have the ID card number, passport number, vaccine certificate number, Thai and foreign telephone number.

We have tried every combination you can think of and just keep saying in Thai that it is the incorrect number.

4 hours ago, treetops said:

Only 12 digits.  Insert another zero.

You had the right amount of zeros in the OP even if you said 68975 had 6 digits when you meant 5.

Good spot,  I should have typed... 

The Number on my certificate was 689675 so I tried 6000000689675 and got an error message along the lines of "Customer Not Found".

On 2/2/2022 at 8:18 PM, AKJeff said:

If you can get it to work for you I would be interested in how.  I have been to multiple vaccination sights and the local MoPH office no one has been able to get me registered for the app.  I have the ID card number, passport number, vaccine certificate number, Thai and foreign telephone number.

We have tried every combination you can think of and just keep saying in Thai that it is the incorrect number.

Finally cracked it, GF phoned the hospital (Phyathai in Sri Racha) that had arranged our vaccinations & after updating their records (added my date of birth & corrected the phone number) they provided her with a 13 digit number that I could use to register for Mor Prom - Registered & all my vaccination details were there. 

Pretty painless process in the end as she was able to do it all over the phone by simply providing my passport number, Date of Birth & details of when/where we went for the jabs.