My Day In Court!

Hi

I am off to Breans Buildings tomorrow for a review of the decision to refuse my wife a visa.She was turned down on an a appeal but we never ever had the 'bundle' so hence i am unware what was or was not used to make ther decision.

Got me fingers crossed

Binnsy

Thanks for posting...It made very interesting reading...

Basically, I think the ECO made his/her mind up to refuse your wife a Visa regardless of the evidence and you were stuffed :o

I can't believe that he/she practically called your wife a liar (easily altered emails??? <deleted> ???)

All the best for the future... :D

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

Razz

yeah easily altered emails... <deleted>...that was exactly my words!

They said that because id printed the emails off the pc as evidence they said that i could have changed dates ,times and context. The judge and HOB just looked at each other in amazement!

Dean

Razz

yeah easily altered emails... <deleted>...that was exactly my words!

They said that because id printed the emails off the pc as evidence they said that i could have changed dates ,times and context. The judge and HOB just looked at each other in amazement!

Dean

so can pictures,

letters

cards

etc. If they do not want to give it, they will find something

Best wishes mate!

Dean

:o Well had my day at the review of our case and the outcome was good but not great.They had refused as the appeal judge refused her because she had no where to stay which is crap as i own my own house.Got to the review and the jaudge stated how things would progress also a lady there from the goverment.I asked how could the judge turn it down on these grounds?.I stated that i had never recieved the bundle.The judge doing the review amongst her papers also never had the bundle so she asked the representitive if she had the bundle and to my amazment she stated that she also never had the bundle.Was there ever a bundle sent? i started to think.The judge then said that in the circumstances that all she could do was to order a new appeal.So all is not lost at the moment.

But i have a problem as i state i own my own house and stated on the application that my wife would be staying at such and such address.I have had an offer to buy my house which is a good offer and was wondering if i moved to another address in the same town if this would have any adverse affect on the application.

Any advise

Binnsy,

The appeal is heard based on the facts as they were at the time of the application. That said, if you move to a new house this will not adversely effect consideration of the appeal providing that it meets the accommodation requirements of the Immigration Rules.

Scouse.

Thanks for sharing that........glad everything worked out in the end. But I do still find it all disturbingly nonsensical..........

At the risk of getting into thread drift, I do find it hard to reconcile that on the one hand the English Govt can trust someone enough to give them a machine gun and to let them then decide whether or not to shoot someone, but won't trust the same person to decide whether or not their marriage is real............

Making the rules to cover the lowest common denominater is not perhaps the same as progess / a sign of actual civilisation...........Of course I do appreciate that I / folk have to deal with the world as it is, not as I would want (or thought it was).........me I am doing the world's most procrastinated Settlement Visa application :o (well, I will be at some point!)