Yamaha NMax 2021 - Changes Internally ?

freedomnow

Hi, do any of you know if the Yamaha NMax 2021 has had any improvements beyond the body shape change ?

Just wondering if it is worth to get it or the old body shape Nmax.

Also, is it best to just buy a decent helmet in Thailand as they have correct certification stickers for RTP road stops... ?

21 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

Also, is it best to just buy a decent helmet in Thailand as they have correct certification stickers for RTP road stops... ?

Best?

Getting one free would be better.

Or having someone pay you to take it would be even better.

Cops don't look at those  stickers.

• Like 1

I'm not 100% sure but very early, first, NMax models had old 150cc engines, then I heard they put the same 155cc VVA blue-something engine of Aerox on them..., no idea about the year this happened, or even if it's correct, I'm sure others will let us know...

Other than that I think most other updates were mainly cosmetics...

Good quality Thai helmets are fine, just don't buy the cheapest ones from super-cheap...! ????

Edited by Agusts
  • Like 1

On 4/18/2022 at 1:38 AM, Agusts said:

I'm not 100% sure but very early, first, NMax models had old 150cc engines, then I heard they put the same 155cc VVA blue-something engine of Aerox on them..., no idea about the year this happened, or even if it's correct, I'm sure others will let us know...

Other than that I think most other updates were mainly cosmetics...

Good quality Thai helmets are fine, just don't buy the cheapest ones from super-cheap...! ????

It's amazing the number of farangs you see riding around with plastic 200 baht helmets on. If you are going to wear one surely they can stretch to 600-800 baht.

• Like 1