Water in glass bottles

Na Fan

Hello

We've been struggling to find a water delivery service (for corporate or private) that delivers still and sparkling water in glass bottles.

Can anyone recommend one, please?

Chonburi province (or I suppose Bangkok may also deliver here).

Fan

• Haha 1

Install a filter with UV light for still water.   Best 'investment' I've ever made.

For soda water, where I lived in Rayong I went to the largest 'Mom and Pop' shop near my house and set up a system with them.  Had to pay a couple hundred baht deposit to have two plastic crates of Singha soda water in rotation so there was always some in stock for me.  I did have to pick it up in person, not delivered, so not sure that will help you.

I have not yet been able to set this up in Na Jomtien where I live now, but in fairness we haven't really gone looking.  I'm sure the same thing would be available though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tried Google:   "Drinking water in glass bottles Thailand"

https://www.google.com/search?q=drinking+water+glass+bottles+thailand&client=firefox-b-d&channel=crow5&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwikyduKy6H3AhV3wjgGHR4IBHgQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1280&bih=567&dpr=1.5

Tops, Foodland and Villa Market sell it. You can order from all online.

Also hotels often put complimentary water in the minibar in Glass Bottles.

You could ask at a local hotel where they buy theirs! :thumbsup:

Edited by Troy Tempest

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2022 at 4:58 PM, thailandbeachisland said:

So funny, glass bottles soda water are the ONLY ONES available ! so how come that you couldn't find ?!

Sure, when me arrive in Thailand one of the first things i do is drive to Big C or Lotus and pick up a 24 bottles pack. And when stay in Bkk step inside 7-11 buy myself some six packs. And for those who like the foreign waters: i recently found out that in Foodland Bkk that San Pelegrinno or Perrier were 10 baht/liter cheaper then in most other stores in all Thailand.

• 1 month later...