Teen security guard gets 300,000 baht reward for return of cat - even though Manee the Moggy went home by herself

webfact

2 hours ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

but but but Thais are poor how can they affort to pay 300.000 baht for a moggy?

Maybe the cat had a diamond vest on. My neighbor's cat comes over my house everyday and wants to stay with me, nice cat but I get no money for telling him to go home.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

He also plans to use some of his windfall - perhaps two years or more salary for a young security guard - to make merit. 

Hope he uses it wisely and sets himself up in something.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, thailandbeachisland said:

wrong ! i would it only you !

you feel strong against cats ? lets see how you feel against me ? take as many bamboos as you want, I just need my hand to explain you, we italian people always speak with hands...

Worse  than dogs  decimating the bird/ amphibian  life, but  oh  no you cant   tell any cat  lover that,  its  just not true is  it. Its  a plague and  again in typical  Thai style like the dogs  now  well  out of control.

19 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Some people have more money than sense , 300,000 THB reward,

they should have known it would return when it was hungry .but a

good day for the young lad, spend it wisely ,or better still save it

regards Worgeordie

Now this has been publicized, distant relatives and past friends are beating down his door. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/22/2022 at 12:32 PM, RichardColeman said:

Now everybody knows its value it will be catnapped by the end of the month

And everybody knows the name and address of the young man who received 300,000Baht. WHy

On 4/23/2022 at 8:07 AM, jacko45k said:

Now this has been publicized, distant relatives and past friends are beating down his door. 

Not to mention new friends who the kind young man has never seen before.

I find it less than ethical for the media to publish his full details and exose him to being scammed. Just his name (no surname, and no details of how/where he is employed).

Media, you should be ashamed. 

I saw the Original story on TV before they found the Cat, and my GF told me that it was an rare indoor cat, had never been outside before and the cat was missing for many days so owner thought it could not find its way home, and cars other animals is very dangerous for a Cat that is indoor only,