Thaipass application for 1 may

Thank you Friend. But My application approved in 2 weeks on January. Do you think if we apply on 29 April ,will be approved on 3 days ? in Turkey there is 7 days public holiday and he must come on 1 May , there is limited time for holiday because.

Edited by kiever

1 hour ago, kiever said:

Do you think if we apply on 29 April ,will be approved on 3 days ?

it may be possible since you only need to submit your vaccination certificates and proof of insurance now..

• Thanks 1

While it is nerve wracking, I think you'll be fine if the application is submitted as soon as the new page launches on April 29. Last year when the Sandbox was launched on July 1, I could only apply for a COE starting on June 28. I got my approval on time. 

This iteration of the Thai Pass only requires uploads of passport, vaccination certificate and insurance so there are only a few things to check. Not needing an SHA+ hotel, transport and prepaid PCR should make it a much quicker review process. If you have a vaccination certificate with a QR code, the approval may be almost instantaneous. 

Had the same issue. Used asq.in.th

Zero connection to them. I posted a similar thread and someone recommended. 

Not cheap, but gives peace of mind in case they can not approve applications quickly enough.

Our Thailand Pass states May 1st, as well. 

• Like 1