David Beckham Building On Koh Samui

A few things not known till now about the home...

It will be shaped as a soccerball(Football) There will be flower gardens that when viewed from above

are the faces of Beckham and his lovely wife former spice girl Lady Posh. A recording studio will be built

in the shape beckingham place where David(to his close friend..Me) and Posh will record their multi platinum hit album ..Bend it in me(Back up vocals from Britney and K-fed)

More info to come

I guess I have to eat my shorts, but I could swear I saw Beckham at Suvarnabhumi this morning, well, at least he looked very much like him.....but no sign of Posh though... :o

Becks would be mobbed if he was there - he had a large motor cavalcade last time he was in town.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updates on Posh Palace/Beckham tower

There will be speakers throughout the home and yard playing soccer songs between the hours of 9 a.m and 1.p.m followed by the greatest hits by posh which will finish at 1 p.m and 8 seconds....

A pool is being built in the shape Daves left butt cheek exact in every detail according to posh.

I've just spoken with Beck 'n Posh and they are NOT buying in Samui.

I bumped into them in Laem Din market - seems they're over here doing some early Xmas shopping as the stores in LA are crap.

I dropped them off at the airport this morning.

p.s. any jobs going at SE :o:D

I can confirm that, I was sitting one row behind them on PG 102. Posh had a whole bunch of Tesco bags and Becky wore a 'Same Same But Different' Shirt from Versace.

Bumped into posh this morning at Big Joe's she was stocking up on meat pies. :D

Definitely saw him this morning riding a small quad. I think he was collecting coconuts

as there was a monkey perched behind him.

MCOT TNA English news reports :

Two English midfielders in Thailand

BANGKOK, June 20 (TNA) - British football stars have hit the news as Chelsea midfield player Joe Cole is holidaying in southern Thailand while football superstar David Beckham will travel to tourist islands of Phuket and Samui.

Joe Cole is holidaying at the Evason Resort in Prachuap Khiri Khan, where he enjoyed swimming and strolling along the beach on Wednesday morning. Mr. Cole, a former West Ham United player, is now Chelsea's midfielder.

According to reports, football superstar David Beckham has arrived in Thailand Wednesday and will visit Phuket and Surat Thani's Samui island.

• 4 weeks later...

According to Samui Express - Beckhams have bought 7 Rai on Laem Hoi Hill in Maenam for 200 Million with plans for a house - The land is being checked by forestry dept to see whether it can be built on or not for private use .

According to Samui Express - Beckhams have bought 7 Rai on Laem Hoi Hill in Maenam for 200 Million with plans for a house - The land is being checked by forestry dept to see whether it can be built on or not for private use .

Lets just think about it 7 Rai of hillside land for 200 Million THB, WITHOUT building permit!! Now if this is true, he has got seriousily ripped off, and could you see the news if he could not build on it, !!!

Just to not if you read this edition of SE, they clearly state edinburgh is in fact part of england, and if you watch BBC world, beckham has bought a new mansion in LA, so there could be a chance they got there facts wrong AGAIN!!! as LA and Samui could get mixed up together :o

...sure? I just got the confirmation that is a hoax created by the lagging high end property market players...so is that with the belgium tennis ace, Henin....

So out of

Mick Jagger

Kylie Minogue

Sven Goran Erickson

Henin

Beckham

Who has actually bought?

They have all been mentioned in the past

The truth has been uncovered.

A man with a mask and one glove holding a monkey has bought land in Koh Samui.

He told the property market player just call me Jackoo. And plans to name the area Never ever Land and will host kids soccer games for poor Thai childern. I do not like the sounds of this at all.

...sure? I just got the confirmation that is a hoax created by the lagging high end property market players...so is that with the belgium tennis ace, Henin....

Confirmation from?

Joe Cole apparently bought in Hua Hin. Is that a hoax too?

Just curious as to the source of your information?

According to Samui Express - Beckham is building a 200 million Baht Villa on Samui .

Good news , if true , and much needed for the real estate market on Samui .

Who is 'Beckham'?

Boris

Played tennis

More likely Boris as a training partner for Justin .

Also heard that this article has false information , so probably all a rumour . Re Henin and Erickson , I thought their purchases had been confirmed by agents , but even so - probably just pr .

It's sunny here ,maybe they'll all come to Phuket for the better weather!

Confirmation from?

Joe Cole apparently bought in Hua Hin. Is that a hoax too?

Just curious as to the source of your information?

sbk, Who is this Joe Cole? Call me stupid, but never heard of him!

Edited by SamuiJens

Better weather in Phuket ? wishful thinking . Phuket seems to be becomming like one big City with more and more motorways - and however wide the road most people drive in the middle .I am sure there are still some nice corners though .

Although not English, I have spied a few Premier League games in my time and can hold an EPL conversation for a few minutes :o

Joseph "Joe" John Cole is a professional footballer who plays for Chelsea of the English Premier League and the England national team. Wiki bio.

But, again, just curious as to the source of the info that this is a hoax. Not that I would be surprised, but again, its easy enough to post anything on a board like this and claim it as fact.

A few completely off-topic nonsensical posts have been deleted.

Lets do try to make some kind of sense here (as difficult as it may be for some posters :o ) instead of posting irrelevant one liners that only seem designed to increase one's post count.

Better weather in Phuket ? wishful thinking . Phuket seems to be becomming like one big City with more and more motorways - and however wide the road most people drive in the middle .

True,but the verges are nice ,wide and clear,so you whizz through on the inside

..just curious as to the source of the info that this is a hoax. Not that I would be surprised, but again, its easy enough to post anything on a board like this and claim it as fact.

You see? Anything could be a haox, this one too!

Heck, look around, Investment, in what? Serious?

In the untamed beauty of broken, potholed roads, private airport, (where do they leave their learjets??) electricity and watersupply :o and wilderness of scattered garbagedisposals, are you serious? And then these horrendous prices?

Once upon a time i heard OZ, New Zealand, the Caribbeans, etc. had some nice Islands too!

What is about Dubai? And Montenegro dirt cheap... compared to 'mui, Greece...Puket, why the heck, Samui? Why not Phan Ghan?

Only because Samui has such "unspoiled" beauty to offer, such pristine, untouched nature - doesn't that ring a bell or a dozen?

quote name='Rse' date='2007-07-18 17:50:54' post='1425462']

Better weather in Phuket ? wishful thinking . Phuket seems to be becomming like one big City with more and more motorways - and however wide the road most people drive in the middle .

True,but the verges are nice ,wide and clear,so you whizz through on the inside

I heard this from reliable source - New plans for a ring road taking out Kata beach - Phuket town to patong motorway - ( pity as Kata is very beautiful ) but will improve the links on Phuket . I also heard that the govenors had made a trip to london to investigate the M25 Solution , also congestion charging for the south of the Island .

..just curious as to the source of the info that this is a hoax. Not that I would be surprised, but again, its easy enough to post anything on a board like this and claim it as fact.

You see? Anything could be a haox, this one too!

Heck, look around, Investment, in what? Serious?

In the untamed beauty of broken, potholed roads, private airport, (where do they leave their learjets??) electricity and watersupply :o and wilderness of scattered garbagedisposals, are you serious? And then these horrendous prices?

Once upon a time i heard OZ, New Zealand, the Caribbeans, etc. had some nice Islands too!

What is about Dubai? And Montenegro dirt cheap... compared to 'mui, Greece...Puket, why the heck, Samui? Why not Phan Ghan?

Only because Samui has such "unspoiled" beauty to offer, such pristine, untouched nature - doesn't that ring a bell or a dozen?

Soo, soo true, WHY would anyone in their right state of mind buy 49% of a becoming trash site? If I had that money, I'd buy where I would own 100%!

Edited by SamuiJens

Soo, soo true, WHY would anyone in their right state of mind buy 49% of a becoming trash site? If I had that money, I'd buy where I would own 100%!

... :o well... to formulate it right (sorry) i would say: Pay a 100% and get questionable 49% by the max.!!!! What a safe and foolproof "Investment" an sure Beck' and Posh are keen to party at the Green Mango Dump - or drive up that 'slant' drive to Q-Bar., or stroll down the magnificent "Chaweng Beach Esplanade", with it's breathtaking seaviews...ahhh sorry, forgot! They are investing in the Mae Nam Hills - yep - beautiful down town Mae Nam with it's high end Cocktail Bars, Gourmet Restaurants,

the famous VIP Disco called "My Bar" or "May Bar", just beside the roadside!

Ahh, yes there is the Santiburi ****** Resort, with a swimmingpool the size of a footbal field, yes, there they can even bathe nud_e- because theyr'e goin' to be alone all season, all year'round!

Ahhh.. the Golf Course - of course, well see Samui has a lot to offer, the famous Nathon fruit and vegetable market, or the Laem Din Market with it's impressive local food stalls.

Well, and maybe they have the chance to get a life-long free Wi-Fi Coupon from the IT-Center in Lamai!

If they get bored one day, they can take dive trips to the unspoiled Shark Rock, to the National MarinePark, go to the Haad Rin Fullmoon-Party - sure they won't get bored on Samui - action and entertainment by the bundel!

... :o well... to formulate it right (sorry) i would say: Pay a 100% and get questionable 49% by the max.!!!! What a safe and foolproof "Investment" an sure Beck' and Posh are keen to party at the Green Mango Dump - or drive up that 'slant' drive to Q-Bar., or stroll down the magnificent "Chaweng Beach Esplanade", with it's breathtaking seaviews...ahhh sorry, forgot! They are investing in the Mae Nam Hills - yep - beautiful down town Mae Nam with it's high end Cocktail Bars, Gourmet Restaurants,

Ahh, yes there is the Santiburi ****** Resort, with a swimmingpool the size of a footbal field, yes, there they can even bathe nud_e- because theyr'e goin' to be alone all season, all year'round!

Ahhh.. the Golf Course - of course, well see Samui has a lot to offer, the famous Nathon fruit and vegetable market, or the Laem Din Market with it's impressive local food stalls.

Well, and maybe they have the chance to get a life-long free Wi-Fi Coupon from the IT-Center in Lamai!

If they get bored one day, they can take dive trips to the unspoiled Shark Rock, to the National MarinePark, go to the Haad Rin Fullmoon-Party - sure they won't get bored on Samui - action and entertainment by the bundel!

Samuian take it easy mate.You are giving away all the secrets.Must be time for SamuiJens to give a serious debriefing.

Although not English, I have spied a few Premier League games in my time and can hold an EPL conversation for a few minutes :o

Joseph "Joe" John Cole is a professional footballer who plays for Chelsea of the English Premier League and the England national team. Wiki bio.

But, again, just curious as to the source of the info that this is a hoax. Not that I would be surprised, but again, its easy enough to post anything on a board like this and claim it as fact.

It's not a hoax, just saw Joe Cole on destination Thailand plugging the developement he has "bought" into. Sounded like he has been "advised" by an overseas property agent to buy into it. The way he was plugging it seems like he got it for free.

He kept saying the agency take care of his overseas property investments, so eigher the rich and stupid are being tricked into buying here by their agents or they are getting a deal in return for plugging the merchanside.

... :D well... to formulate it right (sorry) i would say: Pay a 100% and get questionable 49% by the max.!!!! What a safe and foolproof "Investment" an sure Beck' and Posh are keen to party at the Green Mango Dump - or drive up that 'slant' drive to Q-Bar., or stroll down the magnificent "Chaweng Beach Esplanade", with it's breathtaking seaviews...ahhh sorry, forgot! They are investing in the Mae Nam Hills - yep - beautiful down town Mae Nam with it's high end Cocktail Bars, Gourmet Restaurants,

Samuian take it easy mate.You are giving away all the secrets.Must be time for SamuiJens to give a serious debriefing.

You're right again, Samuian, I did have cramp of the fingers, when writing that, thanx for putting it in prospective. :o

Edited by SamuiJens