Waxing...gotta Do It!

misslavelle

i know this topic has been done a few times but i am new to thaivisa....i am hoping someone can help me out. i am DESPERATE for a good hollywood or brazilian wax. can anyone give me some names and addresses of places in bangkok? would be most grateful!

Yep, think there was a big thread going on about this.... anyway, to save you searching I recommend the place under the California Wow on Suk 23 - just head downstairs from the front as if you are going to Planet Yoga, I can't remember the name....

I go to Khun Koi, she makes house calls and is very affordable. My husband and I both get waxing done and it's less than 1,000 baht for both of us. Really nice lady and you can ask for your own wax as well. Mobile phone: 0818467828

• 2 weeks later...
trinity nail & massage in thong lor.. they use hot wax.. offer whole body waxing too :D

Any idea how much they charge for full body wax? I've been considering for a while but i know it will hurt like hel_l. :o

• 1 month later...
trinity nail & massage in thong lor.. they use hot wax.. offer whole body waxing too :bah:

Any idea how much they charge for full body wax? I've been considering for a while but i know it will hurt like hel_l. :D

Oh :D ! I thought your wife knows threading :D ;cause you just offered that on the Threading Thread! :D

Anyways; honestly a full body silky soft (waxed) man is big turn off to a woman! :o

I go to Khun Koi, she makes house calls and is very affordable. My husband and I both get waxing done and it's less than 1,000 baht for both of us. Really nice lady and you can ask for your own wax as well. Mobile phone: 0818467828

Does she do Hollywood waxes?????

Zaza, sometimes you make me scream with laughter!!!!

:D Glad I can do this my ladies forum mate!

My boss also tells me this too :o (I hope he does not use me as an office clown though!) :D

But you know;I really hope my man would say the same thing but in a different meaning ! :D

• 3 months later...

Where is Khun Koi? I'm interested. :o

• 2 weeks later...
is there a difference between a hollywood and a brazillian?

thax

Hollywood is everything off, Brazillion is a thin stip left on. If you're going for a brazillion, condider going for the whole hollywood, there's not that much difference in the treatment. My wife has decided to go for the hollywood and is far happier with the results. And that's after trying both bikini and brazillion.