Driver blames under-construction road after his truck carrying insecticides overturns in Sri Racha

webfact

image.jpeg

By Goong Nang(GN)

Sri Racha –  A driver blamed an under-construction road after his truck that was carrying insecticides overturned and spilled in Sri Racha yesterday morning, May 17th, 2022.

The Nongkham Police in Sri Racha were notified of the accident at a curve in the Nongkham sub-district.

Law enforcement arrived at the scene to find an overturned large brown container truck on the road.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/05/18/driver-blames-under-construction-road-after-his-truck-carrying-insecticides-overturns-in-sri-racha/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-05-18

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

A driver blamed an under-construction road after his truck that was carrying insecticides overturned and spilled in Sri Racha yesterday morning

No flies on him?

• Like 1

From the linked article,

"The driver, Mr. Chanachon Khaokhuntod, 30, told The Pattaya News team, “I had lost control at a curve because the road was under construction, covered in gravel and sand. The vehicle slipped on the roadwork and overturned. This construction was not clearly marked and led to the accident, which was not my fault but due to the poorly marked construction area.”

Or in shorter terms,  "I was driving too fast for the conditions."

• Like 1