How To Clean Connectors Inside Laptop

Hi,

I've discovered that the reason the speakers on my 7 year old Dell XPS have stopped working is due to a "dry connection" in the small plastic male and female connector inside my notebook.

When I removed the notebook base and booted the computer the speakers worked again when I manipulated the small plastic male ad female connector which connect the two internal speaker wires to the PCB.

However when I put the put the notebook base back on they didn't work again.

Does anyone have any tips on how to clean the really tiny copper terminals inside the small plastic connectors and especially if you know of any aerosol solvent spray that's available in Thailand specifically for cleaning copper contacts/terminals.

Thanks.

Difficult to get inside small connectors, but un-plugging and re-plugging connector will help.  Could also possibly be a bd connection with the wire going into the connector, since these are usually only crimped.  Squeezing each crimp with long-nose pliers could improve this.

Contact cleaner spray could be available in any of he major electronic malls in BKK.  Just spray into the open connector and re-make.  I would worry about poor crimped connection first.