How Do You Know She Is The One

Yes, very simple question anyone care to share the experience?

You never know for sure.

Put it like this. Somewhere out there, there is the perfect once only partner for you for life. But the chances of meeting her are zilch. So we compromise and accept each others faults. We "make do" with what we have. i.e. she's a bit fat but can really cook.

As one gets older, he/she usually accepts more than he would when he was younger. the old "I don't want to get left on the shelf" part.

So try to find one with the least faults. Measure them against other ex gf's, and if she has less faults than them, she'll do for now.

Even when you think you have, circumstances can change i.e. she gets drunk on a a night out with her mates and gets squirted. Then its all tits up.

I reckon there is no 'right one'...................people are all individuals and to think we can find the perfect one is a bit silly. How do you know you are the right one for her ? She tells you right !! My brother had it right.......about his wife he said...'she'll do because she likes a beer and a root' !

I never know if "he" is the one. You would think u do know sometimes, but u just dont. Until u 2 actually grow old together, and the only reason u part, is cause of death. Then u would sit there and think, she/he was the one. :o

Until u 2 actually grow old together, and the only reason u part, is cause of death. Then u would sit there and think, she/he was the one.

Sandy, not smoking does you a lot of good.

You will always know.

When it is too late,...

If she's got you by the nuts, your heart and mind will always follow.

Lizards can drop their tails; too bad we can't drop our nuts.

How true,,but that is one of the design faults of the human body,,nuts stay and your teeth fall out. :D

Seems like the things that we don't use anymore would be the first to go,not something you have a need for til the day you die. :o

I reckon there is no 'right one'...................people are all individuals and to think we can find the perfect one is a bit silly. How do you know you are the right one for her ? She tells you right !! My brother had it right.......about his wife he said...'she'll do because she likes a beer and a root' !

Struth, talk about sticking to the national stereotype :o

Seems like the things that we don't use anymore would be the first to go,not something you have a need for til the day you die. :o

You're right, Kevin.

In Asia, no need of teeth, the food does not require much chewing.

Or much cutting.

Hence no knifes available.

But,.... :D:D

How Do You Know She Is The One, how special she is?

I work with a guy who looks after the computer network - he must be about 35. He was in a pop band when he was younger and had some hair. His girlfriend has just left him; maybe she was fed up of his lack of commitment. I think he is an example of someone who is clinging on to the 'rock star' lifestyle, which has faded a long time ago and now needs to 'get real' or face a lifetime of being a sad old bachelor.

Getting older means that your expectations of 'The One' need to become more realistic. No, Claudia Schiffer will not want you as her shagmeister. Maybe someone who can look after you, be your friend, laugh at your jokes should be 'The One'. Maybe someone who likes you for what you are, not the flash 1000CC motor bike or sports car you drive. Maybe someone you can totally relax with, someone you don't have to impress constantly. Maybe she is your best friend, almost a part of you. I think you know it when she is not there - only then can you appreciate the gaping hole in your life without her.

How Do You Know She Is The One - I think the answer is 'pure contentment’.

Getting older means that your expectations of 'The One' need to become more realistic. No, Claudia Schiffer will not want you as her shagmeister. Maybe someone who can look after you, be your friend, laugh at your jokes should be 'The One'. Maybe someone who likes you for what you are, not the flash 1000CC motor bike or sports car you drive. Maybe someone you can totally relax with, someone you don't have to impress constantly. Maybe she is your best friend, almost a part of you. I think you know it when she is not there - only then can you appreciate the gaping hole in your life without her.

How Do You Know She Is The One - I think the answer is 'pure contentment’.

That was wonderful writing.I really like it.