Details for the “Cars On Flight” car show event on June 19th at Terminal 21 in Pattaya

webfact

image.jpeg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Terminal 21 Pattaya — For those who are looking for details and parking at the Cars On Flight event on June 19th at the Pattaya Terminal 21 mall, we have the scoop just for you.

You can take your car to the mall and get a sticker for your parking though you have to register in advance at the mall due to limited space.

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

Or, you can park at the new parking building behind the mall without any registration.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/06/03/details-for-the-cars-on-flight-car-show-event-on-june-19th-at-terminal-21-in-pattaya/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-06-04

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Easiest way to own or rent a car in Thailand - click here to find out more!

3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Think you could turn 21 into a car park completely with the amount of tourists in that white elephant

Have to disagree.  It's been nicely busy every time my partner and I have visited recently.  At one visit we had to search for an empty table at the food court.  At another visit we noticed that most of the stand-alone restaurants were doing a good business--one even had people waiting for a table.  

What has surprised me is the majority of the stores have stayed open during these years of covid.  And, this with a mall focused on tourists.  Yes, a number of the small, marginal-at-best stalls in the low-traffic outer areas closed but the majority of the stores surprisingly have remained open.             

Compare that to a recent trip my partner and I took to Asiatique in Bangkok--also with a tourist focus.  We were shocked that at least two-thirds of the stores were closed--maybe even more than that.  Some of the buildings looked completely empty.  Only a few stand-alone restaurants were still open.   Very few people around and most were waiting, as we were, to go on a dinner cruise.  Very sad to see it in such a state compared to our last pre-covid visit, when it was packed.