hotels south of Hua Hin

rumak

Anyone have reviews for a hotel or bungaloe to stay at at the Military owned beach (Suan Son beach) about 20 km south of Hua Hin ?

or...... in that general area ?

Edited by rumak

I stayed a number of times in a resort in Pranburi, which must be about 20 kms south of Hua Hin. It is the Palm Pran Resort, which is attractive, modern, quiet, and comfortable. There are plenty of reviews online. 

Budget pr night? 

At the military beach not much happpening really, but if beach life and relaxing is the goal, then they have bungalows for rent there at the beach, or used to have. Seemed pretty full booked when we visited before covid. 

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Budget pr night? 

At the military beach not much happpening really, but if beach life and relaxing is the goal, then they have bungalows for rent there at the beach, or used to have. Seemed pretty full booked when we visited before covid. 

that beach was really deserted.... main hotel basically nobody  

we ended up at the next beach going towards Hua Hin ...  at the iSanook  hotel 

our room was 1400 a night    very nice and big swimming pool    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ombra said:

I stayed a number of times in a resort in Pranburi, which must be about 20 kms south of Hua Hin. It is the Palm Pran Resort, which is attractive, modern, quiet, and comfortable. There are plenty of reviews online. 

does look nice and my style.    maybe next time,  as we have already passed that way coming back to CM  (we had been further south but were on our way home)