No Frills Weed Grow on Balcony - How?

Hi

How can a non-connoisseur grow a bit of weed on the balcony? Is there a certain strain that grows well in Thailand climate (not direct sun, balcony). I might use a bit from time to time should some  kind of legitimate medical reason arise., Plant will look nice and nice to have some living stuff around instead of old mops and dirty laundry on the balcony

Can i just chuck it in a pot with soil and bung a bit of water on it occasionally? Where can i get a plant that is already  started off so i dont need to mess around germinating seeds?

Thanks

Edited by CrossBones

There are seed types available these days called autoflowers, and they're perfect for your situation. Autoflower plants don't flower based on the daylength (photoperiod) like regular plants do, they just start automatically flowering after doing a certain amount of growth. They are often little dwarf plants 2 feet tall or so. Without direct sunlight they will be super small and yield only a few grams of bud, so you would be smart to maybe grow several of them to make up for that.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, PadPrikKhing said:

There are seed types available these days called autoflowers, and they're perfect for your situation. Autoflower plants don't flower based on the daylength (photoperiod) like regular plants do, they just start automatically flowering after doing a certain amount of growth. They are often little dwarf plants 2 feet tall or so. Without direct sunlight they will be super small and yield only a few grams of bud, so you would be smart to maybe grow several of them to make up for that.

Bought some AK47 auto seeds. I read they are the easiest to grow with less problems from heat/humidity/pests. I have about 4 hours of sunlight on the balcony from 1.30pm till 5.30pm. Will be interesting to see how the plants fare with these suboptimal conditions.

• Like 1