Honda Rebel 300 Discontinued?

lexilis

Go for 500, much more balanced bike and great reviews, you won't regret it, if you want to go to the hills and the twisties in CM I think 300 will be stuck behind cars going uphill....! ????

On the flat it probably be fine, unless you carry a passenger and some luggage... 

Maybe 120-130k baht for a used 500 these days, not bad....

Edited by Agusts
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Agusts said:

Go for 500, much more balanced bike and great reviews, you won't regret it, if you want to go to the hills and the twisties in CM I think 300 will be stuck behind cars going uphill....! ????

On the flat it probably be fine, unless you carry a passenger and some luggage... 

Maybe 120-130k baht for a used 500 these days, not bad....

Nope, my CB300F goes like a rocket on the hills.

500 is a twin, 300 is a single ........ I like singles.

Just buy S/H of Facebook marketplace, plenty for sale in CM.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Nope, my CB300F goes like a rocket on the hills.

500 is a twin, 300 is a single ........ I like singles.

Just buy S/H of Facebook marketplace, plenty for sale in CM.

I thinking the OP is asking about a Rebel, a Rebel 300 is a different bike to CB300... I don't know exact numbers but I think Rebel is heavier and I bet the engine is tuned slightly differently, for a cruiser type bike...

On 7/10/2022 at 1:31 PM, Agusts said:

I thinking the OP is asking about a Rebel, a Rebel 300 is a different bike to CB300... I don't know exact numbers but I think Rebel is heavier and I bet the engine is tuned slightly differently, for a cruiser type bike...

Same engine, different frame. 

• 5 weeks later...

If you have short legs Rebel is good, but anything above 177cm you should choose a different frame and size. CB500X feels a bit small for my 179cm, even I know taller than me claim it is a good size for them, my knees do not agree. 

19 hours ago, lexilis said:

Whatever the official Honda website says, the fact is that a Rebel 300 has not been available, at any Chiang Mai Honda dealer, for over 10 months.

Lets see if it is going to be replaced with the 250 model.

19 hours ago, lexilis said:

Whatever the official Honda website says, the fact is that a Rebel 300 has not been available, at any Chiang Mai Honda dealer, for over 10 months.

I was at Honda Big Wing Khon Kaen a few weeks back and they did not have any rebels in the show room. 

21 hours ago, lexilis said:

A lot of models from various manufacturers have been unavailable because they fscked up their supply chain. It doesn't mean though that these models are being discontinued. They'd love to sell you one, if there were any.

2 hours ago, bprinceuk said:

Honda replaced many of their 250 models with 300 ones. Why would they go back again?

• Haha 1