Lookin For Stevo

Gauldy

Hi all,my wee mate Stevo is knockin about Bangkok somewhere,last I heard he was livin with a girl that owns a bar,a Thai girl.I was wonderin if anyone goin to Bangkok would keep an eye out for him and tell him to contact Gauldy(thats me),he wont be hard to miss he is from Northern Ireland so his accent is very noticeable,he is blonde and about 5ft 8in I know there will be beer involed for the messenger,I havent heard from him in months.my email is <email addresses not permitted in posts>.

Thanks in advance for any help people

Gauldy

Edited by endure
Email address removed - please see forum rules

if anyone goin to Bangkok would keep an eye out for him and tell him to contact Gauldy

Bangers is only a provincial town with a populace of approx a couple of hundred, no problem.

Anyway how's Geoff and Nong?

Pick up my dry cleaning while your at it you beetroots

My Thai ex went to live in Belfast. She had a face that went red like a beetroot when she was angry. :D

Maybe she has got a Northern Irish accent now. That would stand out, a beetroot saying "NEHVEER, NEHVEER, NEHVEER SURRREYHNDHERRRRR" :o

Anyone seen her recently? :D

Keep an eye out for Noi also please, she has long black hair, brown eyes and brown skin, shouldn't be too hard to spot... :o

totster :D

I saw Noi at the NEP. You could not miss her!

How is she doing these days? Last I heard her buffalo was dying and her mother was sick in the hospital

QUOTE(poorfarang @ 2007-06-22 06:38:14) *

My Thai ex went to live in Belfast. She had a face that went red like a beetroot when she was angry

who Ja,she told me all about u and ur wee tiny cock.................................

QUOTE(poorfarang @ 2007-06-22 06:38:14) *

My Thai ex went to live in Belfast. She had a face that went red like a beetroot when she was angry

who Ja,she told me all about u and ur wee tiny cock.................................

well it was a stupid bl##dy question

do you have general location surname etc etc etc

northern irish accent ? do you know how many irish come here