Lady Boy Captured For Stealing From British Tourist

mcd

The Pattaya Police were called to the scene of a robbery in front of Tops Supermarket on Second Road in the evening of 20th June.

On arrival the police found the victim, 75 year old Mr. Peter Attwood from the UK pointing at the 16 year old lady boy suspect who was detained by traffic police.

Mr. Attwood explained that he was pick-pocketed on a baht bus by this boy and two other friends as they reached Tops Supermarket; they then ran off the bus and so he yelled for the police to help.

The 16 year old was very fast. He quickly threw the bag containing 900 UK Pounds (approximately 61,000 Baht) to his friends and they ran off in another direction. Unfortunately for the boy; he was caught and questioned for the whereabouts of the remaining gang members and later were able to arrest Chutiman aged 21 with 425 Pounds (42,000 Baht).

Chutiman confessed and stated that the rest of the money was with the other gang member who got away and so the Police are now out searching for him in North Pattaya.

http://www.pattayapeople.com/default.asp?F...;IdArticle=6278

Personally I find news regarding Thais killing Thais irrelevant on this forum and in the local English newspapers.

IMO we should only report on incidents involving farangs.

Personally I find news regarding Thais killing Thais irrelevant on this forum and in the local English newspapers.

IMO we should only report on incidents involving farangs.

What does that have to do with this thread?

Good question.

Nothing at all.

I somehow accidentally posted in the wrong thread. It was meant for the "engineer killed by lady boy" thread.

Sorry.