The Beaten, Raped, And Murdered Body Of Thai Teen Found On Japanese Ship

sriracha john

The truth of this tragic story is that a young lass has been killed and violated by person or persons unknown and all many of the posters here are doing is theorising and dreaming up scenarios that could be found in any cheap whodunnit novel.

Sad is the fact that the actual tragedy is pushed into the background while people try to dazzle everybody with their supposed knowledge of the criminal mind and all things nautical.

I recall the same names and the same pack drill following the tragic slaying of the two Russian girls.

C,mon guys, a breath of fresh air and a good dose of reality is whats needed.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth of this tragic story is that a young lass has been killed and violated by person or persons unknown and all many of the posters here are doing is theorising and dreaming up scenarios that could be found in any cheap whodunnit novel.

Sad is the fact that the actual tragedy is pushed into the background while people try to dazzle everybody with their supposed knowledge of the criminal mind and all things nautical.

I recall the same names and the same pack drill following the tragic slaying of the two Russian girls.

C,mon guys, a breath of fresh air and a good dose of reality is whats needed.

no. I didn't post in the Russian girl thread.

Allow me to provide all manner of data relating to tides though.

<snip>

Allow me to provide all manner of data relating to tides though.

Steve, a simple question. Any idea where one can get the sailing times for the vessel involved? Ironically it looks like via the web I can trace her to a number of destinations but not here.

Given your interest guess you could wax lyrical about the singular tides in the Solent, but not here, eh :o

Regards