Best classifieds for used motorcycles?

Brian Nose

Yes i am looking to buy a second hand motorbike and there seems to be very few for sale on bahtsold, which is amazing considering the thousands that are on the road. I looked at Kaidee but most seemed to be in Bangkok which would be impossible to view, (I am in Pattaya) and then transfer the plates to Chon Buri. There a couple of m/c dealers in Pattaya but again most of their bikes are Bangkok registered which i guess are repossessed bikes sold at auction.

Edited by Henryford

I would have thought that you could easily find a bike 'in real life' rather than online. Local bike shops usually have a few for sale, ranging in age, condition and price.

What sort of thing are you after? And what's your budget?

On 8/17/2022 at 8:52 AM, 2long said:

I would have thought that you could easily find a bike 'in real life' rather than online. Local bike shops usually have a few for sale, ranging in age, condition and price.

I'm after a powerful scooter (I'm a bit wary of riding bikes with gears). A 125 - 200cc plus scooter would be OK though. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Brian Nose said:

I'm after a powerful scooter (I'm a bit wary of riding bikes with gears). A 125 - 200cc plus scooter would be OK though. 

Unless you live out in the villages / rural, TH is not the place to learn how to ride a MB.

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2022 at 10:52 AM, 2long said:

private seller always gonna give you a better deal or find a steal than a business who knows exactly the market place and is set to make maximum profit for themselves (which is what they should do).