THC Gummies Indica strain?

Is there a supplier which you've used somewhere else? Please share that as a reference point.

What is you budget per 5 mg piece?

There are imported, from California, gummies available here.

Go to LINE Shopping, search for "Stiizy". Also look on FB.

All other gummies sold here will likely be less than 0.2 % THC. Or they will be less than reliable.

Of course these, at more than 0.2% THC would be illegal here.

1 hour ago, wornoutcowboy said:

I buy them at a shop in the USA and am getting 10mg per gummy.

Can you share the brand name, flavor. Shop name?

I have seen Stiizy 30 mg triangles (made up up of three 10 mg triangles) for sale here. They're not cheap, 1,990 THB for 90 mg, three larger triangles.

On 9/12/2022 at 1:16 PM, wornoutcowboy said:

I buy them at a shop in the USA and am getting 10mg per gummy.   It appears that is not available in Bangkok, right?

There is, but they hide them from the shelves. Presumably this is a sensitive grey area of the law. 

So ... I can give a hint. Go to Google Map and search for cannabis shops in the vicinity of CentralWorld and Siam Square, and you'll find them. 

6 hours ago, Gaccha said:

There is, but they hide them from the shelves. Presumably this is a sensitive grey area of the law. 

So ... I can give a hint. Go to Google Map and search for cannabis shops in the vicinity of CentralWorld and Siam Square, and you'll find them. 

Thanks for the tip.   Are they expensive in Bangkok?  Someone tried to sell me some for 1900 Baht which seems very high compared to what I am paying in the USA.

14 hours ago, Gaccha said:

So ... I can give a hint.

Can you DM/PM the name of the shop?

I asume it's not Bloom?  https://bloom.express/

7 hours ago, wornoutcowboy said:

Someone tried to sell me some for 1900 Baht which seems very high compared to what I am paying in the USA.

Mark-up on products "imported" from U.S. on flower isn't too steep (1.5 - 2X). On carts/pods it's ~ 2.0 -2.Xx, and on gummies it might ~ 3x or 4X.

Locally produced gummies may be more reasonable priced, but getting detailed information on these can be challenging.

You can search on FB, and after a day or two you'll start seeing options. Same goes for cookies and brownies. I haven't looked for gummies, but do stumble across them as a few shops I follow offer them, but only imported.

Gummies are a pretty small market here as far as I can determine.