Cigarettes

grewy

Hi all u smokers out there iam looking for the cheapest place in bangkok to buy Benson &Hedges cigarettes in 200s the cheapest i have found them so far is 700bht for 200 at Pacific liqour on Sukhumvit but i have been told there are cheaper places but dont know where anyone out there point me in a cheaper direction

Thanks

Good god man, that is about a pound a packet. How much cheaper do you want them to be? If cost is such an issue, why not take up falling rain or krung Tip?

I'll stick to my 60 baht a pack Marlboro :o

HMMM not really a helpful reply please dont reply here unless u actually have useful information not just wanna talk about nothing ??

"i have been told there are cheaper places "

Why didn't you ask the people, who told you there were cheaper places, where the cheaper places were?

very good question my good man but it was an afterthought and i thought i would find other places easily guess not hehe

A while back it was 70 Baht a carton just south of Mae Salit on the Burmese side of the border. So you can make quite a saving if you don't mind illegally crossing a border, smuggling, possible landmines, being shot etc. On the other hand you might want to consider the possibility that the people who told you that you can get them cheaper are just your typical " I know more about Thailand/Bangkok than you" types who like to go in for a bit of oneupmanship, and actually you're getting a good deal already.

Despite you being snotty Mr Cigman, I'll suggest you try either Makro or Carrefor, maybe one of those carries the brand you desire.

SNOTTY .....Please explain how u came to this conclusion ....but thanks for the heads up i forgot about Makro