Holmium Laser Enucleation of Prostate in Phuket

federicoP

I have been recently operated for BPH in Europe with Holep, and coming back soon to Thailand.

Probably I will need some follow up while in Thailand, so I am asking if anybody has a direct experience with hospital/urologist familiar with this technique in Thailand or, better, in Phuket.

I know that if I ask the private hospitals in Phuket they will tell me that they are familiar with Holep, but I prefer to hear direct information from patients, not from doctors .....

Many thanks 

I'm not sure about the Holep procedure here in Phuket, although I do know that they do normal Turp procedures.

I have looked on the Bangkok Phuket Hospital website and and it does give the name of a urologist, but I have not had a good experience with this person, so I can't recommend him, not sure that he is familiar with the Holep procedure anyway (send me a PM if you want his name).

This procedure is done in Bangkok and I have attached a link for your perusal: –

https://www.lyfboat.com/hospitals/holmium-laser-enucleation-of-the-prostate-holep-hospitals-and-costs-in-thailand/