Thai Foreign Minister Says World Leaders Can Resolve Ukrainian Crisis at Meetings

snoop1130

But it takes two to tango.  Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia will be Russian territories by this weekend, so Ukraine will not be engaging in tolks. 
When Ukraine continues the shelling and offensive in these oblasts, Russia will deem them attacks on Russian territory and the current 'special military operation' will become a counter-terrorism operation with the military response increasing in magnitude.
Yes - I know.....Russia in a beat dog with its tail between its legs an has run out of men and arms and is about to fold.  Let's revisit that come January 2023.  Personally I'd like to see this resolved at the negotiating table yesterday.  But...........

• Like 1

I would love to see the windbag Don sit down with Lazrov and use his exceptional negotiating and diplomatic skills to bring about a solution to this war, and stop the Russian maiming and killing of women and children. 

Now, that would be worth paying to watch. Somehow, I doubt the madman Putin would be convinced. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

"Resolve the problem ".

The problem is that Russia has attacked - invaded and bombarded - Ukraine.

The "problem is resolved" by Russia leaving Ukraine and stopping the bombardment.

That can be achieved by either: Russian withdrawal, or it's defeat by Ukraine.

In the mean time, lets begin work on our Nuclear bunkers........

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Affairs Minister Don Pramudwinai has said all parties to the conflict in Ukraine can convene in Southeast Asia in November during three major international events to jointly resolve the crisis in Ukraine.

How kind of him!  Does he not realise that negotiations have been going on since the very start of this war, but the Russians refuse to back down and claim that they are not the aggressors. Tell that to the thousands of Ukrainian citizens who have lost their lives.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I would love to see the windbag Don sit down with Lazrov and use his exceptional negotiating and diplomatic skills to bring about a solution to this war, and stop the Russian maiming and killing of women and children. 

Now, that would be worth paying to watch. Somehow, I doubt the madman Putin would be convinced. 

It would be more likely that someone would rise from the dead once again. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Affairs Minister Don Pramudwinai has said all parties to the conflict in Ukraine can convene in Southeast Asia in November during three major international events to jointly resolve the crisis in Ukraine

He's never met Phutin has he?