A Thai Woman

kangeroo

Nice one Jensen, I fully agree with you. I could moan like everyone - relatives helping themselves and also wanting to borrow (I think borrow in Thailand means never to be repaid). However, when I think of what I left behind in the UK and how much my ex cost me, I look on the bright side. In Thailand I have a wonderful wife, two lovely step children and a young son. Even the relatives who I sometimes have a moan at, are always there if I have a problem.

So on the whole life in Thailand is great and definitely an improvement on the UK.

I do miss my salmon fishing though!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you marry a bar girl - you may gain her respect, never her love.

What an inane generalisation.

I have many friends who have (or not) married bar girls and - in about 80% of the cases - the girls are devoted to their partners, whether still in Thailand or in Oz or UK. One in Kuwait.

I agree some are in it for the money, but surprisingly less than Western women.

The thing I hate about my girlfriend is that I can not spend the money I want to spend on stupid things... If I want new wheels for my pickup she will just say that the old ones are working... If I want a new plasma tv she will complain because the projection tv is still working...

What I like is that she always ask if I have money, and then when I say no, she will give me whatever she has... I am lucky...

No, she is not a bargirl, she has her own crab business that I gave her money to start up...

5000B start up fee (what the hel_l did I think) Now I get 1000 bath every week.. Nice...

Thai girls are the best :o

The thing I hate about my girlfriend is that I can not spend the money I want to spend on stupid things... If I want new wheels for my pickup she will just say that the old ones are working... If I want a new plasma tv she will complain because the projection tv is still working...

What I like is that she always ask if I have money, and then when I say no, she will give me whatever she has... I am lucky...

No, she is not a bargirl, she has her own crab business that I gave her money to start up...

5000B start up fee (what the hel_l did I think) Now I get 1000 bath every week.. Nice...

Not only nice, she is a rare gem!!! She must be Chinese related.

Thai girls are the best :o

One fault is the lying. Usually about unimportant things, they can't miss an opportunity to have a little lie, thing is they ain't clever enough to keep the lie going. Trivial it is however it is the one thing that gets to me sometimes.

One fault is the lying. Usually about unimportant things, they can't miss an opportunity to have a little lie, thing is they ain't clever enough to keep the lie going. Trivial it is however it is the one thing that gets to me sometimes.

Don't think it's necesarily 'lying'. It's protecting you from the things you don't need to know - such as how she spends your money, who she's been discussing your problems with, which of her family are likely to vidsit next week, so on, so on.

Lay back, enjoy a peaceful life of ignorance and bliss.

On the som tam. My wife makes it so hot that she has stomach pains after she eats it. Then sits around and complains about how bad her stomach hurts. Does this every time.

Sometimes they not the fastest learners! Like Bart Simpson & the electric plug.

Soundman.

True. Because of the spicy food I've taken her to a hospital, at least twice a year, for the last four years. Buying huge supplies of cummin and leaving the tablets our for her doesn't work either. I've moved onto a force feeding strategy...