Help Identifying Condo in Phuket on Airbnb

CFC

Does anyone know the name of this Condo building. It's in Rawai or Nai Harn. It's currently being advertised on Airbnb for 32,000 bhat a month. I want to try and get a 1 year contract from the owners/ building manager on a different apartment in same building so I dont have to pay the rip off airbnb prices. Any help appreciated.

Condo.PNG

Thanks for your help guys.  I am not in phuket at the moment otherwise I would have driven around and found it. I can now contact the sales/rental office and see what's available before I arrive. If anyone know of any other good condo buildings near to Nai Harn please let me know.

Edited by CFC

On 10/15/2022 at 3:42 PM, CFC said:

Thanks for your help guys.  I am not in phuket at the moment otherwise I would have driven around and found it. I can now contact the sales/rental office and see what's available before I arrive. If anyone know of any other good condo buildings near to Nai Harn please let me know.

I researched mid-priced condos in Naiharn, Kata and Karon last year:

You can also check 'ReLife' condo, very near that one you asked about (Naiharn Beach Condo - NBC), but much better location right on the main road leading to Naiharn beach (I heard that NBC has some problem with main road access, or even doesn't have any, this is what few agents told me last year).

More near to the beach is The Lago condo, it was a bit pricier than ReLife, but the pool had very bad green color (this was last year).

Nearby were Calypso and Utopia condos, I didn't check those, which probably means they were expensive lol.

Nearest (and in my opinion, the best) apartments near Naiharn beach was The Sands condo, it's just next to the beach, tropical style and quiet, but I didn't see any rental ads for it, only sales... I think it must be quite expensive, if can rent at all.

Cheers,

Alex

Edited by sallecc
typo