How Long For Tv In Singapore?

If I arrived in Singapore on say, Monday night, applied for the tourist visa on Tuesday morning, when would I receive it?

The latest available flight I'm seeing is 6pm on Wednesday evening. Would this give me enough time to pick up my passport (with new visa) at the embassy and still make my flight?

Thanks for any advice.

If I arrived in Singapore on say, Monday night, applied for the tourist visa on Tuesday morning, when would I receive it?

The latest available flight I'm seeing is 6pm on Wednesday evening. Would this give me enough time to pick up my passport (with new visa) at the embassy and still make my flight?

Thanks for any advice.

Apply Tuesday morning at 09.15 and pick it up Wednesday 14.00. You should make your flight.

Make sure you have your bank statement with 400,000 as fresh as possible (they have been rejecting people with slips older than a week), originals and copies..This is for Non-Imm O.

Good luck.

"Make sure you have your bank statement with 400,000 as fresh as possible ?!"

So inside thailand they dont care about 400K and outside they want to see u have 400k?

I made my last non 'o' in my country and didnt had to show 400K .

Is it different when u apply outside of thailand but not in your own country of passport?

Mos are a single entry non immigrant O visa if married recently. Singapore has provided a service that, if you can show funds to support your stay for a longer period (400k in an account somewhere) they will provide a multi entry visa valid for one year. It is a special consideration being provided to allow people with proof of funds but no access to proof of monthly income to not have to return to home country or special first world consulates to obtain the multi entry visa.

I just called the embassy and was told the following:

1 -- Apply in the morning 9:15am - 11:15am

Receive passport the next day at 2:00pm

2 -- Embassy is closed on July 30 and July 31.

if ya not bothered about singapore and just wanna grab a visa, pennang is def worth a try.

same script as what you been told on phone, but cos malaysia, might not have same holidays.

singapore arnt the most helpfull embassy, check on here under visas and most people will prob say pennang is the hassle freeest option. (best of bad bunch)

there will be many people there so go early and prepare for a wait then youre not stressed!