Temporary Passeport (consular Passeort)

hi,

I'm 45 years old originaly from Belgium permanent resident in New Zealand, I like to be at a training worshop on EM technology in a Sara Buri farm the 21 of july.

And I might be out of time to get my passeport from Belgium via Camberra Belgium Embassy in Australia.

It seem that His Hon. Consul of Belgium in New Zealand could propose a temporary passeport is it acceptable to get in Tailand.

And with one or the other passeport is it possible to have a tourist visa 30 days when arriving in Bangkok

thanks

michel

It seem that His Hon. Consul of Belgium in New Zealand could propose a temporary passeport is it acceptable to get in Tailand.

And with one or the other passeport is it possible to have a tourist visa 30 days when arriving in Bangkok

Last November my Swiss passport was stolen in Switzerland and authorities there gave me a temporary (12 months) document, because I am registered with Swiss Embassy here in Bangkok. With that temporary passport I went to the Thai consulate in Basle/Switzerland and asked for a new Non-O-Visa and I have been staying in Thailand ever since that happened and just exchanged my temporary passport into a regular one. Why should it not work with a Tourist Visa?

hi,

I'm 45 years old originaly from Belgium permanent resident in New Zealand, I like to be at a training worshop on EM technology in a Sara Buri farm the 21 of july.

And I might be out of time to get my passeport from Belgium via Camberra Belgium Embassy in Australia.

thanks

michel

hold temporary german passport, no visa problems. only problem is that it is valid for one year only so can be used for only six months (passport must still be valid for at least six months when entering into thailand!)