My girlfriend asked me for money

Jan0

Sounds like you can't afford to assist much now when difficulties have arisen, the future doesn't look good. 

If you can't send a small amount with pleasure then I would say its not going to last 

Just block her let her get on with her life and you yours 

• Thumbs Up 1

Help her!!!  You can afford it, she is poor.  Very poor.  She needs your help, and I'm sure you said you would help the poor before you went to Phil.

It's only $15, that's nothing.

It's your girlfriend and you are a falang.  You can do this.

Why get a girlfriend if you can't support her even $15??

You want to block her??

I see 10 divorces for you in the future........................maybe 20

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

I knew a guy who was asked for a small amount of money by a casual female friend.  He gave to her and that opened the flood gates.  The requests became bigger and bigger and more frequently.  Soon her brothers starting to ask for money as well.  The family is full of thieves and I once lost $300 from my wallet when I was at his place.  When I confronted him he denied everything.  The cops are always at their house in the Philippines.

Nip it in the bud now before it is too late.

is this a troll post?  In the Phils if a GF needs money from the BF then he gives it, unless of course she works in the entertainment industry.  Good Catholic girls rarely ask for help but when they do one should assist.  the amount you say she asked for will buy her food for 1 day, send her the minimum amount, but if your that poor, then it is time to shut down your relationship and move on.  One wonders how long you have been with her. $15 USD is about 870 Pesos, send it by Western Union and she can pick it up, will last her a few days until she can get on her feet, if your truly in a relationship.  Hell I still send friends a 1000 Pesos when they need something, the request does not come often, and I also used to top up phones over the internet.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

is this a troll post?  In the Phils if a GF needs money from the BF then he gives it, unless of course she works in the entertainment industry.  Good Catholic girls rarely ask for help but when they do one should assist.  the amount you say she asked for will buy her food for 1 day, send her the minimum amount, but if your that poor, then it is time to shut down your relationship and move on.  One wonders how long you have been with her. $15 USD is about 870 Pesos, send it by Western Union and she can pick it up, will last her a few days until she can get on her feet, if your truly in a relationship.  Hell I still send friends a 1000 Pesos when they need something, the request does not come often, and I also used to top up phones over the internet.

would cost HIM a lot of money to send western.....think they charge 99 baht 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jan0 said:

My girlfriend she told me she would be starting a new job starting yesterday night and asked me to send her 50 peso to her paymaya so she can buy load 

It is currently flooding at her place, so she needed to call her employer and let them know its flooding and that she can't make it

How can she communicate with you but not with her employer?

7 hours ago, Jan0 said:

o send her 50 peso to her paymaya so she can buy load

Update!!!!  Is she starving because her bf didn't send her 50 pesos!!!!!!

good thing you came to TVF first!!!   Next time she asks for 50 pesos, internet chap before all else!!!!

Once my wife asked me for 4 pesos................. 

once

1 hour ago, Iamfalang said:

Update!!!!  Is she starving because her bf didn't send her 50 pesos!!!!!!

good thing you came to TVF first!!!   Next time she asks for 50 pesos, internet chap before all else!!!!

Once my wife asked me for 4 pesos................. 

once

And once I bought a nice fake Rolex in Mexico for 50 Mexican Pesos and it lasted me 10 years until I gave it to a Tai driver in Phuket who admired it.......

Im not sure I understand your stand here. All girls expect some kind of support, and if not your gf, the family does! 

If you are not willing to support, brake up with her, and give her the chance to get or find what she is looking for, instead of wasting time and energy on you. 

You do not only get the girl, you get the whole family! 

When I learned this in my earlier life being taken for a ride, I sent more than she asked for, and ended the ralationship.

If you are not sure, you are sure

• Like 2

I am not kidding now. I have an account at Metrobank Philippines and every 2 years I have to make a transaction so that my account doesn't get dormant. Normally I live in Thailand and don't use this account anymore (lived before on the Philippines for a while). I donate every 2 years an amount to UNESCO Philippines to avoid that my account gets dormant. If she has an account at Metrobank send me a PM with her account details and I will transfer 100 Pesos to her account. UNESCO or this girl does not make any difference. I just need a transaction every 2 years. We will find out then if she wants to have more. ????

Edited by Mickeymaus

14 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Just a troll

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump.

Having a normal pinay gf, is one of the most economical one will ever find.

They don't ask for much, when whey ask, it's a real need for help.

If gf is a freelancer 'pro', they will drain you, in any country.

Actually, the people there is the only advantage I see, compared to other countries in asia.