Condos in Pattaya with best noise insulation and worse noise insulation ULTIMATE LIST

In my condo I cant even have sex without neighbour banging on my wall. All I need is proper condo insulation where you can never hear neighbours...

BEST NOISE INSULATION   10 / 10 is best   1/10 is worse

LETS MAKE A LIST

Pattaya Plaza condotel... 9 / 10 noise insulation - lived in myself you cant hear any neighbours, tv, talking etc...

moonlight appartments   2/10  can hear tv form neighbour and talking

Laguna beach 2  2/10  you can hear tv from neighbour, you cant have sex without disturbing neighbours

etc...

so add yours suggestion and the score

40 minutes ago, parafareno said:

In my condo I cant even have sex without neighbour banging on my wall

Apparently those ladyboys can be noisy.

I'd expect the older condos to have thicker walls and so quieter, but of course depends on neighbours and loud talkers. View Talays.

My place is usually quiet then a rogue Dutchman stayed for a couple days with a nightmare booming voice, truly a neighbour from hell

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

I think i would depend more on the actual neighbors than the building construction.

Or whether you have some sort of kink where you want the neighbors to hear you having sex.

Nope, I have had the same problem in many places. Am ridiculed whenever I bring it up.

It is a problem. The best thing I have found it to get a corner unit. Bed goes against an outside wall. Problem solved. It’s not even the sex sounds that are the problem for me, it’s having my bed against a wall where the neighbor sleeps directly opposite and I am basically in bed with them. Interior units there are two neighbors on either side, a hallway side and a window side. Do the math (if you can ????????‍♂️).

Edited by JimTripper

37 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Nope, I have had the same problem in many places. Am ridiculed whenever I bring it up.

It is a problem. The best thing I have found it to get a corner unit. Bed goes against an outside wall. Problem solved. It’s not even the sex sounds that are the problem for me, it’s having my bed against a wall where the neighbor sleeps directly opposite and I am basically in bed with them. Interior units there are two neighbors on either side, a hallway side and a window side. Do the math (if you can ????????‍♂️).

yep that is happening to me now....it just ruins the experience of shagging