2 or 3 day document delivery from US to BKK

jesse82

Hi, what's been your experience in receiving a document from the US? I need to receive it in 2 to 3 days max from sending, should I go with DHL or is there any other services you've tried that's reliable? I'm assuming Thailand mail services /customs are quite efficient and won't cause any trouble with the US  delivery guarantee... ????

I asked the same question to the UPS Store and they said 3 days. I suspect FedEx or DHL could also deliver in 3 days as long as it's just documents. Anything bulky will go thru customs and you may never see it again. 

I actually think it's amazing that they can deliver in only 3 days halfway around the world.

I had an envelope delivered from Texas to Chiang Mai.  It was FedEx.  It left San Antonio on a Monday night but I got it on at 1700 on Saturday. It took 3 days to get to BKK from San Antonio.  The issue was the local company that delivers for FedEx.  If you are in BKK then the 3 day timeline should be fine.  

On 12/4/2022 at 2:15 AM, HuskerDo2 said:

I asked the same question to the UPS Store and they said 3 days. I suspect FedEx or DHL could also deliver in 3 days as long as it's just documents. Anything bulky will go thru customs and you may never see it again. 

I actually think it's amazing that they can deliver in only 3 days halfway around the world.

I've heard of couriers who offer hand carry from office pick up in some US cities, then hand carry onto first available departing aircraft (regardless of airline name), hand carry during the flight, on arrival same live person transported urgently to hand over envelope to the receiver.

Very expensive of course because it includes a return airfare for 'the hand carrier'.

Not sure if such services still operate.