Is it possible to dry buds outside in Thailand?

MrMuddle

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I hang them in the dark under the stair cupboard for a week or two. Then the flowers are cut off the stem and put in jam jars, lid opened every day until 63-57% is reached. 

So far 1 jar done, and one still a bit high. 

IMG_20221212_130844.jpg

The Mrs is worried she'll get high off the smell, if I bring them in the house!  (Really lol).
The humidity where I live, is supposed to be from 57% to 38% here for the next week, but my meter showed 99% this morning.
Trying a different kind of fan, placed inside the tent overnight to see if that makes a difference.
Photos (the tent has a roof which has been removed for the photos).
How potent are your flowers after drying and curing?

IMG20221210173046 dry room.jpg

IMG20221211151733 INSIDE DRY ROOM.jpg

Edited by MrMuddle
question added
  • Like 1

Why use a tent if your drying them outside? Maybe just leave them in the shade.  99% humidity sounds like a recipe for mold. 

If you separate the branches so they're hanging individually they will dry a whole lot faster too.

On 12/13/2022 at 5:46 PM, Trippy said:

Why use a tent if your drying them outside? Maybe just leave them in the shade.  99% humidity sounds like a recipe for mold. 

If you separate the branches so they're hanging individually they will dry a whole lot faster too.

Because everything I've read says to dry them in darkness. I'll try hanging the next plant individually though, thanks for the tip.